Individuals nominated by their IF and with appropriate knowledge, skills and experience of delivering courses can apply to become a WAoS Trainer. Trainers develop Coach Educators and Match Official Educators who in turn develop coaches and match officials.
Benefits of attending
- Exposure to best practice educational techniques to train and assess course participants
- Opportunity to become certified as a WAoS Trainer
Who should attend?
Trainee Trainers should:
- be nominated by their IF
- have appropriate knowledge, skills and experience to deliver courses
- have a genuine interest in wanting to develop others
- hold experience of presenting information to adult groups
- adopt an interactive rather than lecturing approach
- be open-minded, adaptable to change, welcome feedback and be willing to self-reflect
- have successfully completed the appropriate online programmes
This programme is being delivered as follows: